1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participants may enter by entering their details onto computer terminals at the exit of the Paths to abstraction exhibition. Eligible participants will be required to provide their name and email address to complete their entry. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
2. The promoter is the Art Gallery of New South Wales, ABN 24 934 492 575, Art Gallery Rd, The Domain NSW 2000, ph. (02) 9225 1700.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Limit one entry per person.
4. The promotion opens at 6pm AEST on Friday 25 June 2010 and ends at 5pm AEST on Sunday 19 September 2010.
5. The draw for the winner will take place on Monday 20 September at 3pm AEST at The Art Gallery of New South Wales. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
6. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
8. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. Employees and their immediate families of The Art Gallery of New South Wales and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
11. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winner via email within 2 weeks of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after three months, an alternate winner will be drawn. The unclaimed prize draw will take place on Monday 20 December at 3pm AEST at The Art Gallery of New South Wales.
12. It is a condition of entry that winners agree to the publication of their name and state on the site www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au which will occur within two weeks of the prize draw.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Prize is as follows: 2 nights accommodation in a luxury room at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, drinks and canapés in the evening, buffet breakfast for 2 people, afternoon tea and late check out. Valid for 6 months from winning draw date. Accommodation is subject to availability. Transport to Sydney is not included in the prize. The winner will be responsible for covering their own travel expenses to and within Sydney.Total prize value is $800.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
16. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/10/05470.